Skip to content
- Consultant fees to review our 30km/h policy was $14,140 +HST
- English and French presentation: check our Meetings/Rencontres section
- We have a few different ways to collect speed data.
- Manual spot speed surveys require a staff member to go out with a speed radar gun for two hours and collect speeds. The speeds are then inputted into our system which generates the results
- Automatic Traffic Recorders (ATR) are also used. Pneumatic tubes are installed for a period of 24 hours and they are used to collect speeds and volume data.
- The 30km/h policy is a council-approved policy that was discussed at committee and Council which are open to the public.