COVID-19 Pop-up Testing Site in Vanier
- Ages: Six months and older (for younger children, please refer to Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario / CHEO)
- Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays, open 11:30 am to 6 pm
- Clientele : persons with no means of transportation, who may experience language barriers, or who may need additional help in self-isolating. For additional centres, please visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca/CovidTesting
- OHIP card: not obligatory, but please bring along if you have one.
- Services provided: Scheduled appointments and very limited walk-up testing. Housing, Food and Health education support.
- Location: Vanier Community Services Centre (Centre Francophone) 270 Marier Avenue, Ottawa
- Download fact sheet: Important information about the COVID-19 Pop-Up Testing Site at Vanier Community Service Centre
- Book an appointment by calling 613-288-5353
- To cancel your appointment, please call 613-288-5353.
For more COVID-19-related info and updates :